UUGGHH! Records
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rules (MUST READ BEFORE JOINING)

Go down

Rules (MUST READ BEFORE JOINING) Empty Rules (MUST READ BEFORE JOINING)

Post  CMVenomSES Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:08 pm

EVW Staff:
Commish - CMVenomSES
Moderator - LAC_Huckabey_25
Moderator - randomghost11
Moderator - TM-Money11
Moderator - MainEventPhenom
Moderator - DORES22

Don't ask for the open moderator spots, it will just hurt your chances of becoming a moderator. Only people I see fit for the moderator spot will become a moderator. Moderators can be demoted as well for any unreasonable banning or misuse of power.

Moderators are also members of the trade committee. It takes 3 approves from any combination of 4 moderators and the Commish for a trade to be approved.

Settings:
Games - 29 Games
Difficulty - Hall Of Fame
Length - 7 minute quarters
Injuries - On
LG Pace - Fast (You are able to change it this year, as well as pause, which might be needed if advancing to quick for games to be played, and off-season events such as free agency in case it falls at say 3am in the morning)
Trade Deadline - Off (no trades during/after the playoffs and offseason)
CPU Trades - Off

Playoffs:
Conf. Quarters - 3 games
Conf. Semis - 3 games
Conf. Finals - 3 games
NBA Finals - 5 games

Strike System:
Warning
Benching Players
Forced Loss (New to 2k13 this year, will only be used for serious consequences such as multiple rule breaking in game, such as cherrypicking or not benching a player (I can look up the games stats))
Booted

Scheduling Games:
There is the contact info on the forums to get a hold of your opponent, you can message him by PS3 and/or phone to get your game setup.
If there is no response from the opponent to you, I will contact him myself. If there is no reply from him to me, than I will give your opponent a forced loss.

Quitting/Connection:
Don't quit. It's a video game, take your loss like a man. If it says you quit, than you must either replay your game ASAP, or I will have to gave you a forced loss.
Disconnections happen, I understand that. If the game disconnects, do your best reschedule the game.

Sportsmanship:
No flaming others. Try to show as much respect as you can towards your opponent.
Don't run up the score on your opponent if your winning by over 10-15 points in the 4th quarter. Use your bench players or slow your offensive pace down.

Trading:
See - [Only admins are allowed to see this link] - for more information.

Gameplay Rules:
MUST PLAY ON-BALL DEFENSE. Defense has been fixed from last year for players who aren't as good at playing on-ball defense to play it. No playing on your power forward or center, the users can also which player your highlighted on this year as well, which is easy proof of rule breaking.

NO CHERRYPICKING! What I mean is having a guy standing on your side of the court and launching the ball to him for an easy bucket. *WILL RESULT IN BENCHING PLAYERS*

NO RUNNING BACK TO THE BASKET BEFORE THE REBOUND! Basically cherrypicking, but the same punishment will be given.

NO ABUSING THE SPIN DUNK. Repeatedly doing this will result in benching the player you are doing this with.

NO Pause Abusing. Pause the game only when it is necessary. NO Pause Flashing.

Don't set charges until past the half court line. Let the team take the ball up the court.

NO double teaming the inbounder at any point unless there is less than 2 minutes left and you are losing.

Gameplay Substitutions:
PG: PG-SG
SG: PG-SG-SF
SF: SG-SF-PF
PF: SF-PF-C
C: PF-C

You can only play players at said positions.

NO PG's at Center, and vice versa for easy drives to hoop or easy rebounds.
CMVenomSES
CMVenomSES
Admin

https://eastvswest.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down